Welcome To My Sweet Studio! If you’re hopping here from Krista’s Blog – Enjoy! You’re on the right path.
The Skylark Product Line has got to be my favorite one – ever! Of course, I say that about all the CTMH papers I’m lucky enough to work with – but HONEST, it is! It’s the perfect line to help a consultant start out right – and to feature in April with our incredible New Consultant Special going on this month. The kit comes with lots of beautiful Skylark Products that are fun and easy to show, share, and sell. Here are a few of the things I’m doing with my new & existing Sweet Heart Team Members and with my customers this month.
I love that a new consultant not only gets the complete Skylark Line but also a bulk Package of the “Hero” Piece in the Paper Pack. This is such a beautiful piece that has inspired me to do lots of things – based mostly on that versatile print.
Speaking of inspiration, I’m constantly inspired by the kind and talented ladies on our Sweet Heart’s Team. Sharing ideas not only saves time but can take your creativity to a whole other level! Many of my Skylark projects were inspired by Team members – thanks ladies! For instance,
- Fran Scott is a Sweet Heart in every way! She shared a great idea on how to make your own Cards to use in our fast and easy Picture My Life Scrapbooking Program. The Cards shown above in the Page Protector above are cut from that “Hero” bulk paper. With very little extra paper and some creative stamping, you can create your own beautiful cards!
- Jill Thomason made the adorable fold-out card (shown on top of the stamp pads) for our Sweet Heart team swap thrilling everyone who participated with the gift of their very own card! When closed, it ties up like a present with a bow at the side.
- Lori Cash is another talented Sweet Heart who is our go-to person for home decor ideas. I love having many types of paper-crafting projects at our retreats. At our last Artistic U retreat a couple of weeks ago, we had several different choices of words and papers to choose from (but of course, I love the Skylark one best!).
- Debbi Fournier is constantly amazing us with her creativity – and I’m lucky enough to have her as my CTMH mommy and upline to my team! Recently, she showed us how to make a Binder out of our My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album to hold all of our CTMH Embossing Folders. The beautiful shades of colors in the Skylark Papers made it simple to use a variety of B&T papers for the Folder pockets. With so many possibilities, it will be fun & easy to add newly introduced patterns for future folder pockets.
- Diana Veenendaal is Sweet Heart who’s a wiz with all things Cricut. As a team, we love to swap Cricut Craft Room files. We recently got to play together in Costa Rica on the CTMH incentive trip. While there, she gave a beautiful binder to her secret sister. Thanks Diana for saving me some time and sharing your word file with me! (Font from the CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge.)
I store my Embossing Folder Binder on a shelf in My Sweet Studio so I wanted everything to lay very flat and smooth so it wouldn’t get caught on anything. To ensure this, I attached the papers with Liquid Glass and although it would be easy to do (and would look great!), I decided against adding any bling. The paper is already so beautiful that with a little sponging and stamping, you’ve got a awesome, fast and inexpensive project.
For years I’ve used the concept of cutting several projects from one sheet of paper – one sheet wonders! Again, because of the variety and beauty of the “Hero” sheet in the Skylark paper (plus a few scraps of other Cardstock), I was able to cut apart a single sheet of B&T paper to make all 5 of these cards (plus one additional sheet for the Card Box for an additional cost). This will be a great workshop for my new Sweet Hearts to use with their Bulk Skylark Paper.
Basic Supplies used for these projects:
Thanks for visiting. Come back again soon! Now on to another talented Sweet Heart, the Delightful Denise’s blog.